How many of us would prefer to work with a faster AEM instance without spending a dime on the infrastructure? All of us would.
So, to take away all your hassles related to package deletion, we present you with a tool that will enable you to perform bulk package purging.
To get a list of packages which are consuming maximum size on an AEM instance and to have the ability to delete multiple packages at once.
At Argil DX, we have made a tool to delete multiple packages of AEM with a single click of a button. This tool provides a simplified console to monitor and manage AEM Packages, the list of packages will be sorted by size and collected according to their package group.
To delete package(s), just select their respective checkboxes and click on ‘Delete’ button and all the selected packages will be deleted in a moment. Along with delete operation, we can also download any package for backup before deleting it.
Package Purging Tool provides various details of a package viz.
- Last Modified Time
- Last Replicated Time
- Created By
- Is Installed
A user can further search or sort packages within the list through any of the above-mentioned details.
Packages are listed in two sections – the first section named ‘All’ contains all the packages and the second section contains the packages collected based on their package-group. The number against the name of each set represents the number of packages in it.
For reporting and documenting purposes, package lists can be exported in PDF and Excel formats by clicking on the ‘Excel’ and ‘PDF’ buttons on the top of every list.
Steps to purge packages :
1. Select Package(s) by clicking on checkbox(es).
2. Click on the delete button.
3. On the confirmation screen validate and click on “Delete” button. Sit back and relax, packages will be deleted within a few moments.
A tool guide at the top-right helps users understand the tool and use it effectively.
You can find the demonstration video of the same below
- Advent of Add-on Advantages in AEM: ADX Tools
- User Status report: Manage Users sans the Usual Hassle
- Selective Content Packaging: Simplifying Package Creation in AEM
- Package purging: Delete Multiple Unwanted Packages in AEM Instances at Once
- Component Usage report: Generate Live Usage Report of Multiple Components with a Click
- Selective Replication: Bulk Content Replication Made Easier
We at Argil DX are dedicated to improving your AEM experience and usability. Get in touch with us to know more about our services and AEM expertise.
To download the ADX Tools package submit a request and we will deliver the package on your email within 15 work days.